Log Home Packages Offer Country Charm with Modern Convenience



It has always been a dream of mine to live in a rustic cabin, so when the opportunity arose to shop for log home packages, I jumped at the chance. These kits would allow me to choose a beautiful floor plan in a price range that fit with my budget, which would help make the transition to cabin living as smooth as possible.

I'd heard from some friends that there are some amazing log home packages available online, so I didn't hesitate to check them out. I had a plethora of builders and manufacturers at my fingertips, which gave me more choices than I knew what to do with. Fortunately, I could search by price, size or, location to make the quest for the cabin of my dreams much easier to navigate. Plus, it was really fun to shop at all of the different websites, and I spent literally hours gazing at a huge array of floor plans, dreaming of living within those rolling pine walls.

While rustic was the best description for the general style of these homes, it certainly did not describe the comfort and convenience that was found within. I was particularly impressed with master bathrooms that featured double vanities and large soaking tubs, and kitchens with plenty of pantry space and custom cabinets and countertops. I had a blast perusing the photo galleries for these log home packages, making mental notes for the decorating of my own house that was to come. The fabulous interiors I saw gave me a whole new perspective on cabin living!

I could not believe the variety of exterior designs I found online either. From tiny weekend bungalows to sprawling rustic mansions, there are truly log home packages for everyone. I began my search with single-story models in mind because I had always liked the idea of ranch-style living. However, I found some really cool two-story log home packages that included upstairs bedrooms or a single open loft in many of the floor plans. Some of the models even came with unfinished basements for additional storage space!

The websites were also very comprehensive, taking me through the entire building process from start to finish. By the time I finished my research of log home packages on the Internet, I was more than ready to meet with a local sales representative to get the rest of the necessary information and begin drawing up the contract on my very own cabin.

There is no greater way to enjoy a pristine outdoor setting than in a rustic country cabin. With the many complete log home packages available today, you are sure to find the perfect dwelling for you and your family.
Facebook CommentsShowHide

0 komentar