Functional Elegance with GE Monogram Appliances



I live in a terrific 75-year-old home that I just bought a year ago. I love to think of all the history this house has been through, and of everything that has happened within its walls for the last three-quarters of a century. Living in a place like this gives me a wonderful feeling that no new structure could ever provide, which is one of the many reasons I chose to purchase an older home. And amazingly, the only thing that needs to be revamped is the kitchen, since it's still stuck in the 1980's. Fortunately, a quick remodel and some GE Monogram appliances ought to do the trick.

I love to cook and bake, so I plan on spending a lot of time in my kitchen and want the whole room to be perfect. As a result, I'm going to have the contractors tear out everything, including the countertops and linoleum, so I can start over from scratch. I'm going to modernize the entire space, and already have a design all mapped out. The central piece will be a center island for eating and/or prepping food, with everything else emanating from that space. My new GE Monogram appliances will also play a crucial role in how the overall look of the room comes together, so I'm going to take my time in choosing the right ones.

For those who might not know it, GE Monogram appliances are a collection of top-of-the-line products from this manufacturer. They're sleek, elegant, and contemporary, which will put the perfect finishing touches on the modern kitchen that I'm after. And of course, they're wholly functional, representing the very latest in technology and energy efficiency. In fact, GE Monogram appliances are so much better than everything else out there that a lot of professional cooks and gourmet chefs choose this collection when creating their own kitchens, so I'm sure I'm in good hands.

I've already drawn up a wish list of the GE Monogram appliances I want to have in my kitchen. For starters, I need a counter-depth refrigerator that sits flush with the surrounding cabinetry to give off the built-in look that I'm after. I'll also need a compact dishwasher so I don't have to spend a lot of time cleaning up after dinner, as well as an under-cabinet microwave oven to save a bit of counter space. The central piece will be a nice wall oven with a four-burner cooktop above. All of these GE Monogram appliances are available in just the right styles and colors for my kitchen, so I can't wait to order them.

Once my kitchen is done and once all the GE monogram appliances are installed, my house will be close to perfect. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to cook and eat while all the remodeling is being done!
Facebook CommentsShowHide

0 komentar