Decorating with Metal Wall Sconces



I love the look of wrought iron, and I have a variety of decorative pieces of this material all over my home. Imagine my delight when I learned that I could add to my collection by purchasing some beautiful metal wall sconces to go in just about every room. These accessories come in several different styles, including electric, battery-powered, or simple candleholders. All of these styles present home decorators with a beautiful alternative to traditional lighting, which was exactly what I wanted.

Unfortunately, I quickly realized that satisfying my fetish for metal wall sconces all around my home could be a rather costly endeavor. Much of the high-quality wrought iron pieces that I coveted were on the pricey side, and I had to buy enough to allow me to install them in nearly every room. Fortunately, I found a bunch of great websites that sell discount metal wall sconces online, so I was able to comparison shop for the best deals on the most popular styles around.

I found some gorgeous electric metal wall sconces to put in my dining room that coordinated perfectly with the chandelier that was already installed. These delightful pieces were added to the front wall of the room, on either side of the entryway, giving a nice, elegant touch to the area. When dimmed, the additional lighting offered some warm tones to the room during meals. When turned up to full power, they provided enough light for activities like crafts and jigsaw puzzles on my large table.

In my bedroom, I opted for some simple metal wall sconces that would provide some soft candlelight to the room when I needed a calm and relaxing spot to unwind. It was really nice when I put scented candles in the holders for aromatherapy and ambiance all at the same time! I am now thinking about placing one or two in the bathroom above my large soaking tub to extend that luxurious feeling throughout my master suite.

My upstairs features a rather long, dreary hallway that I decided to dress up with some hanging metal wall sconces that would add additional lighting and style. These bulbs were covered with beautiful glass in a variety of colors to help dress the hallway with a bit of pizzazz. Because I shopped for my metal wall sconces online, I was able to take advantage of the many discounts I came across and could afford to buy enough of these accessories for my whole home.

Metal wall sconces make a great addition to any home decor, and fit in with virtually any taste, style, or theme. If you're interested in doing something different with your decor, I recommend checking these out. Isn't it time you "saw the light"?


Facebook CommentsShowHide

1 komentar:

I found some gorgeous electric metal wall sconces to put in my dining ... iwallsconces.blogspot.com

Balas