Traditional Meets Beautiful with Bob Timberlake Furniture



After twenty years with the same tired style of decor, I decided it was long past time for a change. I wanted a whole new look in my home that would exude country charm in elegant, high quality pieces. Bob Timberlake furniture absolutely fit the bill. This craftsman began his professional career as an artist in 1970 and twenty years later, he teamed up with Lexington Home Brands to offer his own line of home decor. His pieces are recognized as some of the top items in the industry, with beautiful designs in a broad array of traditional styles.

I found Bob Timberlake furniture to be comfortable first and foremost. These sets were a delightful invitation into my home, encouraging visitors to sit a spell in big comfortable sofas and classic leather chairs with coordinating ottomans. The World of Bob Timberlake furniture line brings a lovely new definition to the term "casual elegance". Using cherry woods and finishes as a mainstay of his collections, this artist brings quality and sophistication to every single piece.

I particularly love the bedroom sets that offer rich, deep wood with beautiful wrought iron accents. And despite the classic charm, there are plenty of contemporary features that add convenience and function. I discovered cedar lined drawers and plenty of adjustable shelves to accommodate all of my stuff. Storage space was incorporated into many of the pieces, adding function to design and making them a very practical addition to my home.

Bob Timberlake furniture offers popular styles like Mission, Arts and Crafts, and Craftsman, but he creates all of his pieces in a fresh design that adds unique flair to every space. The attention to the details is certainly a big plus and adds to the warmth and beauty of each piece. There are even home accents and accessories available so that you can coordinate lighting, rugs, and tableware in matching designs.

I found the entertainment centers in the Bob Timberlake furniture line to be especially nice, with an old-fashioned style that is perfectly equipped to handle all of the modern electronics of today. The office collections were equally functional, with gorgeous desks filled with storage space and tall, spacious bookshelves to coordinate with every finish and style. These pieces were almost too pretty to hide away in my home office, so I ended up buying a simple writing desk as an addition to my family room where the entire family could see and enjoy it.

Bob Timberlake furniture has been a lovely addition to my home, setting my style and offering function and purpose to every room in my house. If you love high quality and rich, classic beauty for your own home decor, check out what Bob Timberlake furniture has to offer.
Facebook CommentsShowHide

0 komentar